Can't slp well.. Woke up twice yet again.. Thou my head isn't as bad as it was.. But it's still heavy...
But comparatively.. My heart is heavier..
I used to always look forward to Fridays.. Cos it means the wk is over... And I can look for my comfort soon.. Get a hug and recharge for the next wk.. Now?:( perhaps u didn't know, how much that meant to me.. Now I indulge in slp. I just wanna get home everyday to your jacket.
I don't really know how prepared I am for Sunday.. Honestly, meeting new ppl now? I'm disinterested. I know I've gota put up a show again. Have to act happy.. Tiring it's gonna be.. But for the chance to see u... For that, I will do it. Bear with it.
Feeling perpetually down. Always heavy. As ure slping now.. I'm thinking of u... Have u been thinking of me too? Let me just take every text u sent, as an evidence that hey ure still having me in your mind.. Living on your texts, living on your jacket. These have become my essentials in survival.
Nth so far, but in time to come, pls see my effort, pls be touched by them. Please soften. Please want me back again.
Hugs..
It's always ♀ ♡ ♂ Never ♂ ♡ ♀; if only...