Hug me honey... Hug me.. :'(
It's supposed to be tgif.. On one hand I'm glad cos means I can escape sch. But on the other hand I'm in deep pain too. Fighting back hard now. Right now. Dripping like mad inside now.
Please give me a hug soon... Just awhile will do.. I'm drowning...
I need that support now...:(
I need your bed now... I kinda wished that I could have give your place to stay over every mon night for sch..
I wanna escape n slp agn.
But my work still undone.
Stressed up with work in the head. Yet unable to do it cos of a broken heart.
Please be here for me physically, mentally, n whole-heartedly. I know ure doing your best now. Thou ur msges r short, calm, n just like that just like when ure talking to me. But ure still here. N this is also one thing that I know I won't stop loving u.. N I won't be able to give any of this love to anyone else. Yes, after 2wks. This has not changed. This will not change now, nor in the future.
Be my destination. and allow me to be your final destination too.
im destined to fall so deep for you.. more than i can ever imagine.
It's always ♀ ♡ ♂ Never ♂ ♡ ♀; if only...