“‘I NO LONGER WISH TO BE LOVED CHILDISHLY. I WANT TO BE LOVED WITH THE STRENGTH AND CHARM OF MATURITY. I DON’T WANT TO BE SMOTHERED BY THE FEAR OF JEALOUSY AND INSECURITIES. I DON’T WANT A RELATIONSHIP BASED SOLELY UPON SHUTTING THE WORLD OUT AND LOCKING EACH OTHER IN. I WANT TO BE SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN BREATHE. WHERE, EVEN IN THE MIDST OF A MILLION PEOPLE WITH A MILLION HEARTBEATS SURROUNDING ME, I CAN STILL KNOW THE SOUND OR EVEN PLAY THE TUNE, OR NOD MY HEAD TO THE RHYTHM OF THE ONE I CALL “HOME.” I WANT TO CALL YOU HOME.”
By saying this it doesn't mean that I feel that our love is childish. Nope.. I think that we are engaged in serious deep and mature love. Thou yes there are times when we are childish. Or at least I admit there are times I am.
But the key is the last line. I want to call you home. I want you to be my home.
U know the feeling of referring u to as bf cos that's what u are to me. But feeling 不踏实.. I'm afraid one day I will be the only one left refering u as my bf, while u say u are not. Then I'm gg to become the thick skin one clinging on u. I hope this won't happen. I hope u will still regard me as yours. And yourself as mine.
Hello kitty is back.. I still rmb how you queued with me and for me. Now that it is back again, will u still buy for me? Will u recall those times?
Honey, looking forward, may my dream of placing all our stuff toys in a room for display come true.
It's always ♀ ♡ ♂ Never ♂ ♡ ♀; if only...