Ytd it further tells me that you are the only one that can truly comfort me.. And this comes naturally, from within.. Something I can't force/control..
I was feeling so down n painful the whole afternoon n night... Is can feel the pain in the chest literally. And guess what, your final message calmed me down and comforted me.. I duno why but your final msg tone was softer. I could sense care.. And that's all it takes... 只要你对我好一点,我就会感到安慰... It's so easy for u to make me happy. You have no idea how happy I am due to the smallest actions or words from u.. Only u are capable of make me tear. Both of sadness and happiness. If u have not realised, u are occupying a huge part of my heart. So much that this heart will prob be dead without u. You have become an integral and irreplaceable part of my life. If u walk out of me, it's as good as me being a walking dead. You will walk away with my heart and soul. You will prob nv see me truly happy again. I trust u. I trust u so much. I trust u won't destroy me. Not cos u are guilty. But cos u love me. Cos your heart aches for me and would want to see me smile than in tears.
Maybe this is gonna be a long storm. It's gonna be a hard struggle. It's gonna drain us. But if I have u I will pull through. Maybe u don't need me, but be it subconsciously or not, hopefully with me ard it helps u to pull through tog with me too. And all I'm waiting, is for the rainbow after the storm. It better come.
It's always ♀ ♡ ♂ Never ♂ ♡ ♀; if only...