My text says "enjoy your reunion dinner with you family"
My heart says "I wanna be part of your family"
Do you know that's what my heart says?
Really hope that one day, u will hold my hand once again, and tell me u won't leave me again.
When I say u with the flowers. I was touched. U didn't give it to me, maybe cos u didn't know how to. I didn't ask. Cos i know u will give me when I give u yours. When the time is right. U can never imagine how much I treasure it. I Treasure the flowers not cos of the flowers, but cos u chose to give it to me. I treasure your gesture. I treasure your efforts. I treasure that u chose to display your feelings for me. It was a diff vday. But nonetheless a treasured one cos u are beside me. And I still look forward to a day where u will want me again. Because u truly know that there's no one else I would love other than u.. And hopefully, there's no one else u would love other than me.
I'm sure we are learn n grow through this, and our rs will be stronger than ever.
Maybe u will think I'm too naive. But I still believe that u won't bear to hurt me further. And that actually u still love me deeply. And one day, u will come back to me.
I will wait for u.. And make all the sufferings now all worth it.
It's always ♀ ♡ ♂ Never ♂ ♡ ♀; if only...