How about being imperfectly complementary??
We may not be the perfect match, and we do need to put in lotsa effort to make things work. But if we are willing, why can't we get through the test of time?? You make me a better person.. Isit cos I failed U?
At every wedding I attend, I smile at the happiness that fills the air... But inside, I desire to have a future family with u. I wish and pray and hope that one day, we can have such happiness too. My dear honey, this test of time, is indeed a very huge hurdle. Wounded everywhere and standing strong because I have an end in mind.. Willing to get hurt over again because this happiness is worth every single fight.
My goal in life is very simple. Settle down, have a happy family and kids. Will I ever get this chance?
It's always ♀ ♡ ♂ Never ♂ ♡ ♀; if only...