Honey, I had a terrible nightmare. That im really wanna tell u and seek comfort and assurance but I can't. It was so vivid I woke up feeling it, so real, in fears, in tears.
Well it's not difficult to guess, I dreamt that you had someone else. It was v detailed because there were dates, I even saw the name. But it was hurt over again and again. In the dream, there were signs that show it. And I asked u but u denied. And then obviously I believed. But when u found out it was to my horror that I and the only one kept in the dark. It's like stabbing me over and over again. When I found out, and question u, u already had no more feelings for me. N everything of that girl is better than me. Shattered. N then in my dreams, somehow I saw some past messages dated during my birthday wk n u were alr v close with her, then I ask u back then was she alr more important than me? U replied without any hesitation - yes! Loud n clear with a smile. I couldn't take it anymore. N then I woke up.
It's v scary. I'm scared. And I'm scarred. This nightmare please stay as a nightmare. I just want a hug from u right now. Honey, I beg of u, don't lie to me. My heart can't take it. Accept me once again, after all this im sure I have learnt sth n can do a better job.
The only thing is, I still believe in U, I still believe that u won't lie to me that way, n hurt me without feeling or having any thoughts for me. I trust u when u said that at the v least u will still regard me as family n be there for me whenever I'm in need.
Oh my! A nightmare can make me so upset n seriously in fear n tears. Am I holding in too much that it's now bursting out? Hope my wait will pay off.
It's always ♀ ♡ ♂ Never ♂ ♡ ♀; if only...