我真的希望,你记得你答应过我的事.
并不是两年的承诺. 而是对我毫无隐瞒,对我坦白.
你现在的保护,可能是我将来的痛苦.
Actually I'm in a dilemma. As much as I wanna know, I am also afraid I can't handle the truth. As much as I may not be able to handle the truth, I don't wanna be kept in the dark.
I choose the truth.
如果你已不再爱我,请你看着我,认真的告诉我.
I really really hope that this is not the truth. And that this will not happen, I really really hope that deep down within u, u still love me.
Maybe I'm in denial.
Maybe u have long moved on without me.
Maybe, u are just being nice, just keeping status quo, so that u don't have to hurt me now. U don't have to handle the stress and guilt of hurting me.
There's thousand and one possibility that runs through me head from time to time. I need u, I need u to tell me which is the one going through your mind.
It's always ♀ ♡ ♂ Never ♂ ♡ ♀; if only...